UK-Wide Scaffolding Solutions
Whatever type of scaffolding you need, we cover the whole of the UK, including the East Midlands, North East, North West and South West, from our Staffordshire base in the West Midlands. And as we’ve been delivering first-class scaffolding solutions for over ten years, we have the knowledge and experience to give you the best safety-first service at the very best price.
With Elevate, your domestic or commercial project is in safe hands. That’s because we’re big on health and safety. Our main priority is always ensuring our clients, staff, and the public remain safe. Whatever type of scaffold you need, we can accommodate all kinds of work and access and are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
ABOUT ELEVATE SCAFFOLDING
Competitive Commercial & Domestic Scaffolding Services, built on reputation & trust.
Making sure our staff and clients are safe is the biggest part of running our business. Through many years of experience and working on large and small projects we have been able to adapt and over come all types of work and access done safely. All of our scaffolders are fully trained and hold registered CISRS cards.
As we grow as a company, we hope to grow long lasting relationships with our clients.
Thiel-Lock® transom concept brings method to traditional scaffolding – traditional scaffolding has an important place because of its flexibility combined with affordability.
Scaffolding comprising of light-weight materials is essential because of the strict Occupational Health and Safety regulations. The van Thiel transom concept conforms to these requirements.
Thiel-Lock® transom concept is designed for constructing brickwork and independent tied scaffolds without ledger bracing and suitable for use in the shipbuilding, aviation and industrial sectors.
- Provides a stiff scaffold without the need for ledger bracing
- Suitable for every form of building and height due to the unique smooth tube connection
- Cost-saving due to the fast and simple erection and dismantling carried out by only one person
- No maintenance
- Only 6 parts
- Heaviest part weighs only 15.7 kg
- Staggering Tube-Lock® is unnecessary
- Guarantees a stable scaffold
- Great logistic advantages on the building site, in the depot and with transport
- Used tubes as well as new tubes can be used, which upgrades the existing material
- Thiel-Lock® transom concept and the traditional scaffold are 100% interchangeable
- In combination with the hop up bracket, bricks can be laid between the wall and the inner standard in an ergonomic manner conforming to the regulations
CALL ELEVATE ON 01889 623 576 OR 07956 388 623 FOR A QUOTE TODAY. ALTERNATIVELY, FILL IN THE FORM BELOW AND ONE OF OUR TEAM WILL BE IN TOUCH TO DISCUSS SHORTLY.
Scaffolding erected around the external of a school, this was erected out of schools hours during the start of the summer holidays. The scaffolding was set for the safe access to flat roofs and also gain access to soffit- fans was erected over doors ways- along with heras fencing.
Internal scaffolding works took place inside of a historic project for the safe removal of all internal asbestos removal. Scaffolding had to be carried through the building and passed up to balcony and beamed over the seating area to save time materials and Weight distribution…
Scaffolding for access for fire detection work, all works was carried out to a tight schedule due to inbound & outbound delivery’s for Amazon. Elevate managed to keep all service bays open and not disrupt any of Amazons operations.
GET A QUOTE TODAY
TO GET A QUOTE TODAY, PLEASE FILL OUT THE BELOW FORM AND ONE OF OUR TEAM WILL BE IN TOUCH TO DISCUSS SHORTLY.